Endodontist Kelly K. Leong, D.M.D
Meet Dr. Leong
Dr. Kelly Kimiko Leong was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. She graduated from Lowell High School and UC Berkeley.
Dr. Leong received her DMD and endodontic certification from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. She also completed a year-long fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. Her paper “Outcomes of Hospitalizations Attributed to Periapical Abscess from 2000-2008“ published in the Journal of Endodontics helped bring information about endodontic disease to the forefront of popular culture, quoted in the New York Times among other media.
She and her husband live in San Francisco and in her spare time, Dr. Leong enjoys traveling and watching TV.
Dr. Leong’s Interests and Distinctions:
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Association of Women Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Clinical Instructor in Endodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston
- International Association of Dental Research