Endodontist Vlad V. Shuster, D.M.D.
Meet Dr. Shuster
Dr. Vlad V. Shuster was raised in San Francisco. He attended local schools including Lowell High School and University of California, Berkeley.
Dr. Shuster received his dental degree (DMD) from Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He went on to complete specialty training in endodontics at University of California, Los Angeles. While at UCLA, Dr. Shuster served as Chief Resident. He also conducted and presented research in the latest nickel-titanium root canal instruments including ProTaper, EndoSequence, and ProFile.
Dr. Shuster was thrilled to return to San Francisco to practice. Dr. Shuster is past president of the San Francisco Dental Society. He is an active member of the California Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists, and Spear Study Club. Dr. Shuster lives in San Francisco with his wife, Karin and their sons, Naveen and Isaac.
Dr. Shuster’s Interests and Distinctions:
- University of Pacific School of Dentistry: Assistant Clinical Professor
- AAE (American Association of Endodontists): Continuing Education Committee Member
- San Francisco Dental Society: Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Past President
- Former Chief Resident UCLA Endodontics
- Former President of Harvard School of Dental Medicine Endodontics Club
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy